New Board Game Ideas Wanted!!
GPUK
2007-07-13 15:21:15 UTC
Games Play UK, a unique resource and representation service for game
inventors world wide. Our comprehensive portfolio of toys, puzzles and
games, offers manufacturers and publishers the ideal opportunity to
licence concepts fresh from
our development !

We are always seeking new toy, puzzle and game ideas, not only
from individual inventors, but also from companies looking to
develop their product ranges further, or who are wanting to
expand current brands into the toy and game market.

This web link is vital regarding any new ideas www.gamesplayuk.com
Tom Smyth
Tom Smyth